Virtual Assistant Services
Our talented team is a mix of executive and personal assistants and customer service specialists. We offer scalable and flexible staffing for global legal firms and tech companies at reduced costs and risks.
Get all the support you need
With Stafi’s remote executive and personal assistant services, you’ll be able to accomplish more in a day while enjoying a healthy work-life balance.
Access to the best talent
A Virtual Assistant can help with clerical and business support tasks, including email and phone call handling, legal research, data entry, appointment scheduling, and customer support..
Our personal assistants can also help with making travel arrangements, buying groceries, ordering office supplies, and more.
Our network of remote assistants includes executive and personal assistants, client intake specialists, paralegal assistants, lead development specialists, and customer service representatives.
Flexible subscription-based payment
Reduce labor costs with our subscription-based staffing solutions. Simply pay one flat fee.
Greater cost savings
Compared to hiring a full-time, in-house employee, working with a remote assistant costs less.
You can save on office space, employee benefits and taxes, and additional hardware like computers or telephones.
Degree holders and specialists
Our virtual assistant services give you access to a pool of college-educated professionals who have been thoroughly vetted and are insured and bonded.
What we can do for you
Frequently asked questions
- Complete our online form to schedule an initial consultation.
- Within a few hours, one of our friendly representatives will get in touch with you. During the initial consultation, we will discuss the specific tasks you want us to complete, your business or personal needs, and how to maximize your partnership with your assistant.
- In the next day or two, your new assistant will be ready to work with you. It’s that simple!
Our subscription-based service means you can “subscribe” to highly skilled, personally matched remote talent at a much lower cost than hiring full-time employees.
Rates are based on several factors, including:
- Role you are hiring (Legal Assistant, Paralegal, Intake Client Specialist, receptionist, Project Manager, etc)
- Aggregate skills and education
- Years of experience
- Requested language combination
Our hiring and screening process includes multiple rounds of interviews, different tests, job reference checks and thorough background checks. Once hired, they will be closely supervised for ongoing training and quality control.
Stafi assistants are bilingual, service-oriented and college-educated. They are also carefully vetted and have their skills tested.. Many of them have extensive backgrounds as customer service and client care representatives, and professional executive assistants.